About Raazia Ibrahim
Partner - Head of Commercial Property and Commercial Finance
Raazia studied at the University of Manchester and qualified as a solicitor in 2002. Raazia has gained most of her commercial property and secured finance experience whilst working for prominent national and international firms such as Beachcrofts LLP and Pannone LLP. Raazia worked as an in-house lawyer for a leading infrastructure, transport and real estate investment Company, Peel Holdings, where she was involved in a large scale Carbon Capture and Storage project off the coast of Scotland.
Having worked in both industry and the private sector, Raazia has tremendous insight into business. She appreciates the risk of each decision and its overall business impact. Raazia has the tenacity for commercial practicality and strongly believes in providing advice that is straightforward and concise.
In addition to her commercial work, Raazia has acted for many property investors in connection with the sales or purchases of a variety of investment properties. Raazia has also dealt with large property portfolios and shopping centre leases.
Raazia understands her client’s objectives whilst adapting to their needs and will advocate on that basis. Raazia fosters a high level of commitment and passion for her work and will always bring a new perspective to a legal problem.
In her spare time, Raazia enjoys swimming, fine dining and going on holidays with her family.
Specialisms/Area of Expertise
- Commercial Property – sale and purchases of development and investment land and property; site assembly, property development, option agreements, promotion agreements, conditional contracts and overage, off shore and on shore investments, and sale by administrators/receivers or mortgagee in possession.
- Landlord and Tenant – leases; licences to assign, agreement for leases, lease renewals and general asset management.
- Lending – refinancing, property finance, development finance, bridging loans and trade credit,
- Commercial and Corporate – mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, commercial agreements and general commercial and insolvency advice.
- Energy – wind farms and O & M agreements.
I have been a client of Salehs LLP on two occasions, and each time I have been so impressed with the attention to detail, and the expert advice they gave me.
My recent transaction was handled by Raazia Ibrahim, I felt her expert advice on corporate matters was invaluable, and she responded most efficiently to all of the issues that were raised, I have no hesitation in recommending Salehs LLP
Mrs G – Entrepreneur
Raazia always listens and understands what we require and then performs in a timely and professional manner.
Mr & Mrs R – CEO of nursery businesses in the North West
I manage a portfolio of commercial and residential property and Raazia Ibrahim has acted on our behalf on many occasions. She has always provided an excellent level of service. If we have requested her assistance it’s never been a problem and if we needed things doing quickly the work has been completed incredibly promptly and efficiently. Raazia has always been willing to provide support and advice on property/commercial matters, she is an experienced and knowledgeable solicitor and very approachable.
Mrs P – Manages portfolio of commercial and residential properties