The business world can be a complicated place and disputes, whether with your suppliers, customers, or others, may be something you have to deal with. One thing is true with any dispute, and that is the demands it makes on your time and resources, and the degree of uncertainty it often creates.
We can help steer you through any actual or potential dispute with sound practical advice. Our dispute resolution services include:-
- Early assessment and regular re-assessment of the prospects of success and how to maximise them
- Advice as to the options available to you: court, tribunal, alternative dispute resolution (ADR) or other options
- Advice as to the cost of litigation and funding options
- Explanations in plain English without using legal jargon
- A near 100% success record in mediation and other forms of ADR
Our team members are on hand to give you commercially minded advice as to how to gain and keep the initiative in any dispute. We will get to know your business and its priorities and we will work closely with you at all stages of the process in a proactive and cost effective way.
We can also give you general or more in-depth advice as to how best to avoid disputes, and how to create procedures and systems within your business which will maximise your chances if you have to bring or defend a court action.
We handle most types of commercial dispute including:
- Property litigation of all kinds
- Landlord and tenant disputes; dilapidation claims; contested lease renewals; restrictive covenant disputes
- Security and loan enforcement for secured lenders
- Claims against banks and other financial institutions
- Intellectual property disputes and passing off
- Business sale disputes; warranty claims
- Company/shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Contract disputes
- Insolvency and retention of title claims
- Construction litigation
- Professional negligence claims
- Debt collection
A business is nothing without the team that makes it function, so protecting and developing your people will deliver profits.
If you are involved in a business sale, merger, acquisition, outsourcing or insourcing, we will guide you through the process, including any obligations arising from TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations). We also provide advice for all types of team members including consultants, outsourced service providers, agency temps, umbrella contractors and other key personnel on whom your business and your customers rely.
Salehs Employment Manager provides Legal Expenses and Awards insurance which, in addition to Employment Tribunal Representation, also covers fees, costs, basic and compensatory awards.
Contact us today to speak to a member of our commercial litigation and dispute resolution team.